Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm really getting into this blog thing

So...right now I am in grad school and it is just -----. I really dislike it however, I am getting a lot of work done for school and my classes. I so zoned out that I have no idea what we are talking about. we'll see how I do in these two classes. Lol. Anyway...so today was really good.

As usual the 6th graders were really great! They are well-behaved for the most part and did their work. And yesterday they were so active with their games. It was great. They had their first quiz tomorrow and I hope they do well. We reviewed a worksheet today that is very similar to their quiz and they seemed to understand it so I hope they do well!

The 7th grade...well the first period was pretty good actually. Kids were actually on task and my co teacher actually was somewhat organized. The kids were doing their work and not talking too much.

My second 7th grade class with the Special Education group was surprisingly good! Like great actually. I pulled them into my classroom because they had to finish their diagnostic exams. They were so good (mostly because of the tickets....they wanted tickets) and so sat quietly and for the most part did not get out of their seats and worked on their tests, then they draw until everyone was done and we did a 5 minute drill on multiplication to see where they are with basic calculations and they really got into it. This one kid was so amazingly great! He is usually always got of his seat and talking and even farting in class, but he was the quietest of them all. It was amazing! And about the farting, he did that in class yesterday and I started to laugh! It was bad. I couldnt hold it in. He was just talking about how the other teacher wouldnt let him go outside and he really had to fart. It was the funniest thing ever. I am like trying to hold back laughter as I type this since I am in class. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment