Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guess who's back? Back again...

I apologize. I must admit I have never been good with blogs/journals/diaries. It's too much of a commitment. And believe it or not, I'm not a fan of making commitments.


Okay so, my whole blog idea has pretty much gone to hell. My goal was to originally make this a "First year in teaching" type thing. Now it's April and I failed at my goal. Jess has actually been better at updating than I have. 


I am currently on Spring break. Whoo! It is going by wayyy too fast. Obnoxiously so. I am actually writing this blog instead of planning... cause planning sucks and I am on break.


And... I really don't think I have anything interesting to post. I am really lucky that I haven't had any problems recently. My students are great, just wish they would be less talkative. I really can't wait til next year. I am going to start the year off so differently.


Also.. summer is going to be great. I can't wait! Okay... this was a pointless post. I apologize (again). I will try to think of something more exciting to post lol.


God bless <3

No comments:

Post a Comment